Thursday, January 24, 2008

TGIT (that is: It's Thursday!)


Well, it's Thursday and the "end" of my work week. I know, you all are jealous because your work week goes one more day. (except for those really lucky ones among us, who are home with kids. Then their work week never ends!!) I've always wondered why Fridays are TGIF when you still have to work that whole day... You need the whole day off to actually enjoy that IF thing! Anyway, it's not like I haven't put in a whole bunch of hours, and really, I switch to a different job on Fridays anyway. It's just that it's a whole different view of the library and I really like it. It's more like playing than working. It's a job that makes me laugh. Often. Now who can say that about their jobs in general? I'm still saying, "and I get paid for this?" Wow! That is my job in Sioux City. I only go a couple times a month, really. Some days I wonder what it is I'm really doing down there, but they make me feel like it's important. Now who else can say that about their jobs? Enjoy your Fridays. It is TGIF after all.

1 comment:

Mr.Brian said...

I think I will be laughing at work again soon too.