Monday, February 11, 2008

Moment by Moment


I can tell there's more stress in my life right now. I haven't been sleeping well. Last night I lay awake for a long time and then woke up many times in the middle of the night to hear the furnace running. Usually that means it's early morning since our thermostat is on set back at night. In this case, it just meant that 'baby, it's cold out there'. Even the dog didn't bother to get up in the middle of the night like he normally does. Ron told me though that he woke up once to find me sitting up with all his covers pulled off. He asked what i was doing and I told him I was getting baggies. And I did toss and turn and dream strange things. I dreamt that I was trying to get gas into the airplane and was having trouble with that. But this will soon go away. I am hoping to have a second or two to blog while in Haiti. I will definitely be sending an email or two while I'm there. Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Lady L said...

Did hubby take this picture or did you rig it up to the light??

Ready or not, Haiti here we come! (And I'm not ready.)

Anonymous said...

Well now I know where I get the odd sleeping habits when I get stressed out. :-)