Saturday, August 2, 2008

CAMPING PREP


This is where we're headed-Bass Lake! WooHoo!!!

Camping Preparations:



Put camper up/clean it out



Round up all the stuff we need-paper plates, towels, wood,coolers, flashlights,food, food, food,aluminum foil,silverware,

Wash the sheets on the beds in the camper

Make up a menu

Grocery shop

Get other wash done

Pack camping clothes-cold weather, warm weather, swimming stuff

There is no electricity, running water or flush toilets at this spot. It filters out all the riff raff, or spoiled campers. I love it! Nothing better than reading by flashlight, or seeing a perfect star saturated night sky, sitting around a campfire with pudgy pies singing Puff the Magic Dragon. Ha! You laugh. That's why you're not camping with me.

We haven't been to this favorite camping spot for four or five years. And it will be short of the week that we normally go. I know I will be regretting the shortness of this trip, but I will enjoy seeing friends I haven't seen for a year now. I promise not to spend the whole time just reading though I do plan to get some of that in.

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Yoyu go have fun Becky and I will sing puff the Magic Gragon from our air conditioned homes thank you.
Guess it is good there are people who enjoy roughing it,however I am not one of them.

Lady L said...

I hope you will have cooler weather where you are going! Have a great time and please say hello to them for me.