Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Making the News

Now here's some scary stuff! I made the front page of the daily LeMars Sentinnel. So here's what they know about me and the link to the article: http://www.lemarssentinel.com/story/1463744.html

Don't tell them the rest of the story! I will be starting down there on Monday, Oct. 6. Finishing out at Orange City has been bittersweet to say the least. Sometimes I wonder what makes me think I am up for this. Change in my life is a struggle. But there's no looking back now.

3 comments:

Lady L said...

It looked good to me. How accurate was it? They must have used your resume to get some of the info.

Grandma said...

Sue-Congratulations! Very impressive! You'll do a great job. They are lucky t get such a dedicated and enthusiastic director. Best of luck!
Ray and Noreen

Amy A. said...

Good article. I'm excited for you.