Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Things


Hey I got tagged by Amy over at Pretty Shiny. 6 random things about myself and tag 6 more bloggers. Fun! Here are the "rules":


1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. my very first paying job was hoeing weeds in a northrup king test plot beanfield for $1.25 an hour. Lots of money, but I earned every single penny of it. I hated it and knew after that that I was not going to do hot hard physical labor for the rest of my life!

2. I once felt sorry for someone who was workng at a library. Smug too, thinking there was no question that as a teacher I had the better job. I was really wrong.

3. My favorite TV show when I was a kid was "The Big Valley". Remember I was a horse fan. Lee Majors was pretty good to look at too!

4. The scariest thing I ever did was to ride in a taxi cab in New York City on a Sunday morning. It was like flying low through canyons at 60mph.

5. My encounter with fame included shaking hands with Chuck Connors and Johnny Crawford. It was my grandfather who drug them over to us (my cousin and I) introduced them and said something to the effect of "these girls are big fans of yours and they'd love to shake your hand". So they did. We did. My cousin promised never to wash her hand again. Should check on that sometime!
6 Things I won't ever eat (knowingly) sushi. octopus.rocky mountain oysters.bugs-chocolate or otherwise.tripe. pawnhoss and other really odd pennsylvania dutch foods.

Here are my tag-ees :

the K-band

there and back again

where's melissa

all in a days work


And any one else can join the fun...

No comments: