Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sleeping In

It's raining it's pouring and this old gal is snoring. I hate missing my morning exercise. I should have gone up and got a monthly membership for the wellness center. You know, the treadmills, the weight machines, the eliptical machines all with TVs, lots of noise and people and bright lights. I can bring my ipod, ignore the tv and have at it. But it's pouring rain this morning and, gasp, I slept in. Oh, I was up at 5:30 like normal. Peered out the door and headed right back to the nice warm bed. Can you believe it? I got in an extra half hour of sleep. I even had a dream. Ron told me I was snoring. (Not! He was just getting back for all my making him roll over nights) So I should be extra refreshed and in great shape for the day.
OH! And did I tell you we got this extra warm beautiful new quilt? Well, thank you Linens and Things. That, I'm sure made the extra half hour even more comfy!

No comments: