Wednesday, November 5, 2008


I'm sure you're saying "Are those two boys brothers? They sure look alike!" Isaiah (on the right) is truly his father's son. Here they both are at about age 4. And look. Nathan is intersted in food! And not too worried about his appearance. (note that his shirt is too big. What were his parents thinking of?) Can you see the little imp in both of their eyes? Wow! One good thing. Styles have changed over the past 20 or 30 years. Thank heaven. haircuts look a bit better now.
At age 4 Nathan went on his first canoe/camping trip. At age 4 he was heading off to pre school at the Y in Spencer. He found his first girl there and gave her a kiss. Didn't marry that one, though they went almost all the way through grade school and high school together. He had a tiny bike that he got to ride on the driveway outside. He did whatever his brother and sister told him to, and learned very quickly how to manipulate them too. I'm pretty sure I still lugged him around whenever I could. Still my baby! (sorry nate) At least Isaiah won't be the baby always!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't interested in girls until kindergarten! Nate