Monday, November 3, 2008


It is hard to believe we are into November. The weather certainly hasn't given much indication that it's November. And as far as I'm concerned it can stay this way. I've always considered November a very colorless month. It depresses me. Gray gray GREY! that's usually the best I can do. Unless of course, you add snow to the mix, then it's Gray and white. And cold. And winter can head out into being very long. But as you can see, I took a bike ride on the Puddle Jumper on Sunday and imagine...all the color! Even though most of the leaves were off the trees there was still plenty to see. So I had to share with you. At least part of November will be filled with color. Yeah!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mr.Brian said...

Now if only all the leaves were off the trees so I could get them cleaned up.
Seems I get lots from the neighbors too.
Unreal with the weather,almost 80 on the 3rd of November!!!!