Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All Angles



I can't believe 3 whole days have gone by since my last post. You wouldn't want to know what I've been filling my time with. It's really very uncharacteristic of me. Math problems. Have I ever talked about how math and I are at odds? Those of you who know me well, know that this is truly so. But these pictures of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis are appropriate anyway. You know, Angles. Math. Why everywhere you look math problems abound. I like these angle problems much better though. Don't you just love perspective? Turn the camera a bit this way, or stand over in a corner here and everything looks different. Yes. math. I didn't ever believe I would become so aquainted with it.
( by the way, who can tell me what the number is for 6 and 3/4 cents per thousand of 33,200,000?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: