Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Time for the Winter Camping Reunion!



Here we go again! This should have been our weather in December. We have big plans for the weekend and part of that does not include driving in a blizzard. The last horrible blizzard drive I did was a Christmas eve in the 80's when the kids were little. It was dark. We were driving south in the northbound lane praying that no semi was out on this road that had been CLOSED! When we got to our destination (only 6 miles) I always said that God sends his angels to watch over fools and little children and there were both in the car that night. I won't purposely ever do that again!! So, hopefully it will be done by Friday...our leaving day. We'll be doing a reunion with our camping buddies in the warm comfort of a motel room in the cities... complete with swimming, eating and plenty of laughs!

5 comments:

Beckyb said...

It'll be done by Friday, no worries!!! You go and have fun!!

Mr.Brian said...

I hope you are able to go and have a good time.I always loved when I got to spend a weekend in a hotel. Something about it is always fun. And with friends to boot what more could you ask for.

Mr.Brian said...

I am thinking you better reschedual by the sounds of things.

Unknown said...

Love the slide show

redmaryjanes said...

You have a great blog here!! Keep posting and we'll keep reading...