Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Slippery underfoot


I walked to and from work yesterday. I walked the dog this morning. The walk is quite the adventure! In some places it's dry and safe to walk. Some spots are total snow covered and you can pretty well plan that you will have a sure foot underneath, but then there are the clear danger places. There are the spots that are total ice covered. The problem is, everything is mixed up. For a moment it will be clear and dry and then icy. I slipped and caught myself numerous times. I am living dangerously! Ha! (as dangerous as I want to get) Isn't life a mixed bag like the icy streets? Tread carefully. Keep watch. Guard your hearts.

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

So true. And with more to come.

Beckyb said...

I hear you - I nearly fell last night after I left you - ugh - was wondering if you'd hear me if I yelled!!!