Thursday, March 29, 2007

Camping here we come!


Can you believe we are planning for our camping trips this summer already?! I can't wait. This has got to be on my list of best things to do in a year. It will be a bit harder this year since we won't have a camper, at least not to start with. That probably means weekend trips. Using the tent. Back to roughing it. Our first trip looks like one to beautiful Lanesboro, Mn. There's just something about being outside and letting Ron do all the cooking that thrills me. (I also love to canoe and to bike and I get lots of that there) Anyone else interested in coming along? We always have room for one more adventerous spirit! And the big question...Does anyone have any suggestions about great camping places? Post them please!

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

CAMPING???? Oh, you mean like Hampton Inn, Marriott, etc.??? :)