Thursday, May 10, 2007

Work related!


Didn't I have fun yesterday!? Actually I was gone for a couple of days into libraryland. I spent several ??? maybe "many" is the word, getting ready for a presentation on podcasting! The hardest part was practicing what i was preaching. That is, actually doing a podcast and putting it up online. ( you can find it here!) I couldn't have done it by myself. Thanks to great librarians at OC library who are even more techie than I! Anyway, I gave two presentations and actually felt comfortable throught the whole thing. One thing that helps is for me to remember to be myself, not to present things in a way that they aren't (be honest in other words!) relax and just enjoy the experience. But it is over. I am glad. Now I can go back to doing regular "library" work. Whatever that is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sue! that is fabulous! you are podcasting!!!! wow... yeah... not something I have need of yet in my life.

Lady L said...

Wow, even a picture of you and your voice on the podcast. It's like having you right here in my house! I'm glad you had fun in the learning process.

Mr.Brian said...

Sounds to me like you did a great job.Was this part of all the trips you and Becky have been on?
You look so snappy to. I may just have to run over and get an autograph soon.