Monday, May 7, 2007

What's in momma's purse?



Well, i loved this post of Becky's and i couldn't resist sharing my purse, too! The thing is I've never really considered myself a "purse person". I always hated carrying the dumb things! But I do have certain specifications for carrying any: 1. have to have a long strap to put over the shoulder. 2. Must be big enough to hold a book or two. 3. Must not look too feminine! (is that possible?) Purses, like shoes, are very difficult for me to call 'cute'. They just are. Anyway, here's my stuff:


First is the purse itself:







Next is the junk inside! Can you figure all this important stuff out? And really, this is all that's in there!










4 comments:

Beckyb said...

That cracks me up - you have some good stuff in there. Hey, if I ever need some drugs - now I know who to ask!!!!

Mr.Brian said...

Looks like a lot less stuff then Becky.would that mean you have more natural beauty?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue--Here we are at Jamboree looking at your blog.

Unknown said...

I always make sure my purse is small and has enough compartments to hold each thing in its place. :-) must be able to go over my shoulder and not fluffy.