Sunday, September 9, 2007

Surprises


Our birthday party is over! I don't know why I don't have more fun with stuff like this. I get all tensed up when it's my turn to play hostess with the mostess! But it was so fun to visit with friends and to share our house, and to celebrate Ron! I was right, he didn't read my blog so figure out about the party that way, But he wasn't surprised. I knew he wouldn't be when he decided he wanted to start on his roofing project. I had to (picture this please) put my hands on my hips and just say "no siree. you're not doing any such thing this weekend." I'm a terrible liar and to his question as to why I would throw such a fit over that, I could only say, well, because...I said so! Oh that's so bad. Thanks everyone for helping and sharing.

Ron actually turns 60 on September 17 so you still have time to wish him a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Lady L said...

And a good time was had by all. One reason to have a birthday - a grand time to get together with friends, food, fun and laughs!