Thursday, September 13, 2007

Those grandkids!



We spent the past two days (well really, Ron spent the past 2 days, I only had 1 day) with the two grandsons from SD. Are they ever busy! They love to eat, make noise, play in the park, jump, run, bang the remote, the phone and throw. I barely kept up. And then only because I got a short nap in on Wed. afternoon. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad since that was only the day after my surgery and I guess I have a good reason to feel exhausted. But let me tell you how great they are:



  1. Isaiah says please and thank you

  2. They take scheduled naps promptly and as advertised!

  3. Isaiah is potty trained

  4. Phin loves Buster (Isaiah will, too, eventually)

  5. They weren't homesick at all!

I think it can only improve from here. Ron was pretty great with them, too, as he did all the inhaler, nebulizer, medicine, diaper, feeding, etc. What a guy!

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

SO sweet - savor every moment - they are growing fast even as I just watch the blog!!!