Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Butler's


Can I tell you how much I appreciate getting to go out for coffee with friends?! I am only a recent coffee addict. For the first 40 years of my life I actually thought I hated the bitter stuff. It was in England several years ago (10 years now) where I discovered how good it could taste. I've been hooked ever since. I've even discovered that it is a Healthy drink! (don't remind me that I'm supposed to be giving up caffine please) But what makes it even more delightful is its social aspect. What could be better than sitting at a table with good friends and a warm cup in your hand! If it tastes good, that's even better. Like today. Sioux Center has a place that could (gasp) rival de Koffie Hoek or the Coffee Mill! It's Butler's. Great atmosphere. Warm. And their cinna-carmel Latte was excellent! So friend, lets make a trip over there for a latte. After all, it's snowing again, and I think coffee is the only thing that will cheer me up!

2 comments:

Busy Mama said...

I gotta agree - it's wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I still have Christmas Starbucks.
It's waiting for you to come over.
Mom