Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dancing with Grandma...



We headed to Sioux Falls yesterday p.m. I used to go up there just for shopping. But there's a bigger, better attraction there now! Grandsons! (oh and my son and daughter-in-law. They really do count, too) We haven't had a chance to be with them for awhile, so we enjoyed the afternoon and evening. Can I tell you how cute, bright, funny, handsome and smart they are? Why didn't I know that when you are three years old you can already know a great deal about the world? Like, all about camoflage or tractors, cultivators, and combines, or that learning letters was not such a tough thing to do, or that you could already know who made you and why! Of course, when you're only 16 mos. old, as Phin is already, some of your big things are all about that important belly button and doing exactly what your brother does! And Food. But only certain kinds. Among the other fun things: Dancing to country music and eating ice cream! Have I asked this before: Why didn't I know that being a grandparent could be so coool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time with you yesterday! I hope that Nate called you to tell you that Isaiah got a little carried away when cleaning up.....we found your photo albumn in Elenore this morning!!
Kristin