Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Monday



These are some more City shots. We were able to visit the downtown Minneapolis Public Library. Now that's quite the place. Definitely worth the visit.


So I am thinking of April Fool's, which, despite the snow will be tomorrow no matter what the weather happens to be.....I need some good trick's for the day. Who out there has a great Foolish trick to share? I think you should. I need to lighten things up for people in general. My great sock tying trick won't work at the library!

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

I've been wracking my brain trying to think of things to do too.
April Fool's day is my most favorite day of the year.
I may need to Google search to get ideas.
IFor the past week I've been telling one of my co-workers to be prepaired.Now I am thinking of being good as gold and not doing anything.It would drive her more crazy waiting for me to strike.

theKband said...

reset clocks back or forward an hour. Nate says the one time Ben ever got disgusted with him was when he pulled that trick on him. Can you do that at a library? maybe not.