Friday, April 4, 2008

Free Friday


There aren't really any flowers yet. I'm just hopeful.

Don't you just love a day off? And a day off when the weather is finally in full spring mode, to boot! Someone asked me what I did with my day. My answer, nothing of importance, but emminitely relaxing.


Took some pictures


Worked out on the computer


Took a couple of walks


Went for lunch with my husband


Talked on the phone


Took a nap.





Listen, can you hear it? Spring's sweet cantata. The strains of grass pushing through the snow. The song of buds swelling on the vine. The tender timpani of a baby robin's heart. Spring. -Diane Frolove








Tomorrow will be another beautiful, long awaited spring day but I will be working the day. So I don't feel bad that I could enjoy this one.

No comments: