Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Meet the candidate

Well, Look who I saw at PLA last week! In all the excitement I forgot about this little tidbit until someone sent me the picture. I could have had my picture taken with Hillary or Barak but I decided to join with the very few librarians who would be seen with John. In fact it was like 8 to 1 in favor of the other two candidates with Barak being the overwhelming favorite. I don't know why it is, but librarians are NOT Republicans. Oh Well. John here, however, didn't have a lot of politics to talk with me. In fact he didn't have much to say at all. And sad to say, I really don't know his views on libraries in general. He does look rather dashing, though, doesn't he!

1 comment:

Lady L said...

Was he really there or was it just a big stand up poster?!?!?