Monday, April 7, 2008

Night Out



So yesterday I got to skip my traditional Sunday night activity and headed with a friend to Sioux Falls! We went to the Point of Grace concert. It was at the Washington Pavillion and I think we must have bought the last tickets. I know there were 2 seats empty in front of us, but otherwise it was a full house! What was great about the Pavillion was there didn't seem to be a bad seat in the house. We enjoyed 2 1/2 hours of wonderful music. There is nothing like hearing it live that stuff you've been listening to on your IPOD or radio for the past months. Wow!

And to cap it all off we enjoyed supper with Nate and Kristin and the boys. They are just as funny in person as on their blog!

3 comments:

theKband said...

They're always eating, aren't they?

Unknown said...

Ah... a good concert, good friends, good dinner with family. You have a good life! :-)

Amy A. said...

You didn't tell me that! What fun. Much better than a nap. :)