Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Memo`

Last year's April (Really)


I think someone forgot to send out the memo that Spring has arrived. Who wants to talk about the weather on a blog? it's just depressing. It would be more fun if I told you I was involved in throughly cleaning my house. But that would be lie as I'm sitting down here moaning about the state of the weather...of which I can do nothing.


So let's take it from some very young friends of ours in our small group: Instead of whining, think of something to be thankful for about the circumstances you find yourself in. Whining is a form of not trusting God anyway. So. Hmmmmm....... the obvious thankful response is that The rain and the snow will green things up. Flowers will bloom. I will appreciate sunshine and warmth so much more.

2 comments:

Sue said...

what's going on? Can i get in or not?

Lady L said...

We missed another big storm.
Yeah!