Monday, June 9, 2008

Is this heaven?






Saturday was Adam's party day. Did we stay and help clean? No, Joan sent us downtown with Don to the annual "Printer's Row book sale". It was amazing. 3 blocks of tents filled with books books books! There were new books, old books, cook books, kids books, rare books, signed books, comic books,...and odd assortments of other things like maps and sheet music, a few odd (really, i.e. strange)DVDs old postcards and so on. The books were the main things, however. I didn't know what to do first. Should I stand and take pictures? Yes! Should I look at the books? Yes! I went back and forth between everything. It was awesomely cool. We could have spent a lot longer at it, but there was enough time for me to buy a couple of books. And when we got back home. The house was clean. Magic.

1 comment:

theKband said...

So,in order to get my house clean when I get home, I need to go to a book festival. When's the next one? I'm there!