Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stream of conciousness


I love how blogging lets me have a conversation with you every single day about whatever seems to be on my mind. None of you seem to mind the topics that I pick. You just follow along though I'm sure you must sometimes think I'm a bit bizzare, out to lunch or maybe even right on the money. Either way, you're too polite to tell me when you think I'm really nutty today. It's ok, I keep writing and you apparently keep on reading. Thank you. (I think) There are many other venues out there right now, for sharing ones whole life. I can't keep up. I have a flickr account, a picasa account, and then there's Facebook and my space and Twitter (anything I'm missing?) I'm sure there will soon be the moment when blogging is way out of fashion. Maybe they'll update and I can actually keep up. Thanks for checking in with me today. It's been a busy day at work. I have a turkey breast in the crock pot, a staff meeting coming up shortly and the prospect of a tornado filled evening. So I will stay busy.

No comments: