Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Those Grand kids




Ok, the grandkids were with us over the weekend. As ususal, we had lots of fun going to the parks, taking walks, watching "Cars" (for the 490th time) stopping by the library, and of course, doing everyone's favorite thing: EATING! I swear that Isaiah can put away more food than a grown up. He's always hungry, always wondering what's next to eat and if he can have... chocolate milk, gum, ice cream, banana chips, etc. He has a hollow leg, as my dad would have said. And that Phinehas, I was chasing him around "Phinehas don't hit Buster too hard." "Phinehas get your hand out of the birdbath now" Phinehas, it would be easier if you walked up the steps instead of the slide" "Sorry Phin, you can't ride the bike yet. your feet don't quite reach the pedals yet" Ach, don't touch. Be Careful. Hold my hand. Put that back, please. Ok, but only just a few bounces on the bed. Sorry, we're not going to water the plants, we just had 8 inches of rain...... well, you have the idea. I was exhausted, but I loved it.

2 comments:

theKband said...

They had soooooo much fun! And, Isaiah is telling everyone he sees about the special MAIL he got today. He's still playing with the box.
I love these pictures!!

Mr.Brian said...

I was wondering where all the noise ws coming from!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL
OK so maybe not!!!