Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mopping the floor

I received some very nice Christmas presents. Today I am going to use my brand spanking new Kitchen Aid mixer. I had some mixed feelings about that one. I'm not cooking and baking as much as I used to. If I bake something I usually end up eating it. That's what got me into the shape I'm in right now. And the other lovely present I got was a steamer mop for my kitchen and vinyl floors. OOOOoooo is it ever nice! Water in, plug it in and mop away. My floors are cleaner than they have been and it isn't back breaking! I like it a lot. In fact, so much so I've actually mopped in the basement! (I don't think i should be admitting that one.) Who would have believed that a mop could bring so much pleasure!! I think it's because I don't have too hard to get nice results. But then I'm easy to please.

2 comments:

theKband said...

My friend Beth got one for Christmas too, and they sound wonderful. Glad you're enjoying it!

Mr.Brian said...

I bought one of those steam mops too,have not tried it yet but glad to hear it works so good.