Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Color Red


I always wanted a fire engine red vehicle. The closest I ever came was my maroon stick shift sporty beretta back in my commuting days. I finally decided that color is the least important thing about a vehicle. Be content with...grey. or tan. So I was. Really. But can you believe that after 11 vehicles (including 3 pickups) we've finally got a red one! Hot Dog! Among all the cool things this came with is the "new car smell". An expensive perfume. Nice. So you'll see me in my red truck, tooling down the highway fiddling with satellite radio or onstar or the 6way CD player with playlists and wish for the good old days when you worried about people talking on cellphones! Gotta go... Need to break in that red truck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ladly said-
Can't wait to take a ride in that cool red truck!

Beckyb said...

ME TOO - I want a ride!!! And I was thinking - don't we work at the same place??? I need to ask for a raise!!! :)

Mr.Brian said...

I just hope that Buster had a say in what color you got.I am awaiting his arival on Friday.Just hope I can spoil him as much as you do.

Sue said...

Thanks Mr. Brian! Too bad he can't bring the cool red truck along for you to use! Oh well. Maybe next time. Ha!