Friday, January 12, 2007

Warmer Climes



Tomorrow morning we're off to Arizona-Where the sun always shines (hopefully) and winters are much warmer than here. (really hopefully) We're visiting my mother. She's always been able to email but she tells me now that her computer doesn't work at all. She can't get onto the internet and she is stymied. It is possible I'll have blogging withdrawal because I won't be able to log onto any computer at all. I won't even have access to email. Horrors! And I was planning on uploading some great pictures of the Grand Canyon, or the smog in Phoenix. Be prepared: It's possible my blog will not change a bit until I get back. It doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about y'all. (and feeling relieved because you have cold weather and we don't). Just means, now you know what's going on here. See you in a week!

4 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

I will just tell Buster you wrote to him even if you do not.
He has been here 30 minutes and already making himself at home.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the warm weather!

Beckyb said...

Come back - I miss you!!! Ok - have a little fun, then come back!!

Sue said...

Hey! Thanks that I don't have to worry about Buster. All that snow will make him nervous. And it isn't warm here. I will have fun.