Saturday, May 5, 2007

Peanut butter


Since I left this off my important list i thought I'd give it a space of it's own-Peanut Butter. An item of incredible importance in this household. (How could I have left it off?) I've gone through phases with this item, but for the past several years I practically can't live without it! What brings this all to mind is that I had a peanut butter shake from Bob's not once but twice this past week. They make the best ones! What's more their shakes are gigantic! (this is also a part of our good diet lately) But then peanut butter tastes great on practically anything. I love it on toast (when I'm eating bread that is) especially on apples, in celery, on a spoon, in ice cream. The really big way to eat peanut butter in our family, though is on cinamon rolls. Yes, cinnamon rolls! Everyone in our family loves it this way....except me. I've never been able to bring myself to do that. Oh well. It is still a vital ingredient in our everyday life. Important at #1+. And just so you can share in my joy over this wonderful stuff check out this link:http://www.drjean.org/html/monthly_act/act_2005/09_Sep/booksSept/PeanutButterMini.doc

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

That's funny - I wondered why you left that off!!!

Lady L said...

Yeah for Peanut Butter!
Maybe you could expand your list from 10 to 20 items. Life is too short to list just 10 anyway!
(I haven't tried PB on cinnamon rolls. Hmmm...)