Monday, December 10, 2007

Dedication


I grew up knowing it was pretty rude to take pictures during a church service. Especially praying, or some other serious observance. This weekend was our grandson's Dedication service and I rudely took pictures. I hope that doesn't take away from the sincerity of my heart as I watched his parents commit to raising this boy to come to know Jesus as the Lord and Savior of his life. There is nothing better he could possibly do with his life, and nothing more important for his parents to teach him. We were so pleased to be able to be a part of this service and to add our commitment to teaching him and leading him to the Lord! (in ways that only grandma and grandpa can do!) We have been so amazed at God's faithfulness in his life in his few short months we really look forward to seeing how God will be at work in him!

No comments: