Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Claus


I played Santa today and I have to tell you, I really enjoyed myself. Ok. So I didn't quite get dressed up in the suit and all, I just mean I took presents and delivered them and surprised and pleased people. It wasn't even a big deal. (and I'm probably ruining any brownie points I get by telling the whole world about this in the first place) I mean your family expects presents. You've gotten them stuff for all of their lives. These people expected nothing and so the little bit that I did was an unexpected treat for them. I tell you, I should be doing unexpected random nice things more often. Even for my family. I wouldn't even need a million dollars. Just some creativity would work.

1 comment:

Lady L said...

Splendid - Spreading a little joy this season! The recipients were, I'm sure, blessed by your spontaneous generosity!